Tuesday 13 March 2007

Client Testimonials


"My full body massage was very relaxing. My back and neck muscles felt looser and I generally felt a lot less stressed. It was nice not to have to go anywhere after the massage". Anthony - Leighton Buzzard

"After my half-marathon my legs felt tired, achey and heavy. After having a Sports Massage with Melanie they felt lighter and less achey. They felt great!" Carol - Dunstable

"Before the treatment I was having problems holding cups and opening jars. By the end of the fourth treatment the pain had completely subsided. Melanie has shown me some self massage techniques should the problem arise again in the future, and has given me some stretching exercises to do to prevent any reoccurrences. I was amazed as to how successful the therapy has been and am pleased and relieved that the pain has subsided."
Gayle - Milton Keynes

"Melanie has a kind and gentle manner and is very thorough in her consultations. Her knowledge of anatomy helps her know exactly what and where she is working. She can feel where I have tightness and works from superficial to very deep depending on what she finds with a variety of techniques. Thank you Melanie for all your hard work, skill, patience, kindness and understanding. You came along just at the right time for me." Debbie - Hitchin

1 comment:

nuru massage gel said...

I was having problems holding cups and opening jars.After treatment I am ok now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails