Wednesday 6 May 2009

I'm in training .......


It seems a long way off but I'm already in training for the Virgin London Marathon 2010. I'm currently up to running 2 hours [albeit at a snail like pace] and I'm on track to complete the St. Albans Half-Marathon on 14 June 2009. My goal is better my PB of 2h08, so I'm going to have to really concentrate on doing more speedwork. As they say - the only way to run faster times is to practise running faster!

To follow on from my previous post about Map My Run - a very useful site for people who don't own mobile GPS systems - I've discovered that I can put a link in my blog to my training runs.

So take a look at where I went to last Sunday - I ran across those very fields!

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

1 comment:

Yang-May said...

That's so cool, Mel! It looks lovely wehre you go running. Good luck with your marathon training!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails