Monday 7 February 2011

How Hormones Can Make You Fat

Lately I've been experiencing unexplained muscle fatigue and joint aches and whenever my body throws up some issues I immediately consult the oracle - the internet.  I've been doing some research into the effects of hormones on the body and came across this interesting article.

I'm not one for blaming "glands" or hormones for putting on weight.  I'm a full subscriber to the simple equation of eat less and exercise more as the no-brainer diet of choice.  However, this article speaks common sense on why some people seem to put all their weight on around their middle and also why some people say "I just have to look at chocolate and I put on weight".  Well, we all know they're not "just looking" at it but this article puts forward a reason as to why eating refined sugar is so easily transferred directly to fat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails