Monday 28 May 2007

It's raining outside ....... but there's sunshine in my heart


Hey ho...... spring bank holiday and it bucketed down for three days solid. Well, it did here in Northall anyway. The sheep outside my window are water-logged and look positively sorry for themselves and I'm grumpy that I've had to spend three days indoors. Wearing my winter coat on a blustery trip to Sainsbury's was MOST depressing.

Tomorrow is a work day and many of us will be firing up our computer's tomorrow feeling less than enthusiastic about the week ahead.

There's website I've come across which will send a "thought for the day" to your in box every day. Now..... sometimes we're in the mood for a little philosophy and higher thought and sometimes not. If not then just hit delete. However, there may be the odd occasion where you read the thought and it hits the spot. If feels like the message was meant just for you...... right time, right place kind of thing.

Here's a link to Thought For Today

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails