Tuesday 7 August 2007

Easy Ways To Enhance Your Diet


As a runner I've been a long-term fan of Runner's World magazine. I have happy memories of the magazine arriving on my desk, only for it to remain in the wrapper until I opened it on the journey home. Once a month, I'd have a delightful and quick tube ride - oblivious to the horrors of Central Line travel.

Sadly, after my training tailed off and I had no real goals in place, I let my subscription run out. However, I'm pleased to find their website is excellent too.

Since deciding to attempt the London Marathon in 2008 I've started to browse their website. I came across an interesting article, about how easy it is to optimise nutrition by making a few simple changes to your food choice.

Experience has shown that the more I run, the more obsessed I become with how nutrition can make a difference to performance - even at my tortoise-like pace.

You don't have to be an exercise enthusiast to reap the benefits of eating well. In the immortal slogan of a very large supermarket chain "every little helps ......."


Swap Shop - Easy Ways to Enhance Your Diet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails