Wednesday 15 August 2007

Mighty Mint!


Isn't it great when something you love is good for you? A dear friend of mine went out to her favourite restaurant at the weekend and enjoyed homemade mint ice-cream - made with real mint. I've never had it and intend to try and find a recipe. Although I have an ice-cream maker, thanks to my domestic goddess crown rusting away, it's gathering cobwebs in the back of the kitchen cupboard.

Mint is one of my favourite smells and tastes. I've been known to turn down roast lamb on a menu, if no mint sauce was available to accompany it.

Often if I've had a particularly rich meal, like a curry or pizza, I'll finish the evening off with mint tea, as I find it helps my digestion.

Peppermint oil is also beneficial for muscular pain and neuralgia when used in massage.

In fact the benefits of mint are truly amazing!

Take a look at this article to find out more:

Peppermint's Secret Benefits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails