Wednesday 26 September 2007

Gratitude Diary

Please read the post below before this one - otherwise it won't make sense. (I didn't realise the importance of posting in order).

This week I'm grateful for:

- Living close to nature - where I can feed the cows six feet from my back door
- Having the health and energy to go for a run along the canal and see the swans
- Massaging my clients who are, without exception, lovely people
- Autumn arriving [said through gritted teeth] - the leaves are pretty
- Learning new things from my clients on a daily basis
- Answering 8 questions correctly on University Challenge
- Making Chicken Cacciatore for the first time - Nigella you rock!
- The internet
- Having a partner who makes me feel special and helps me in so many ways

Wow .... I could go on and on - how good is that..... except I have to cook dinner now - for which I am grateful of course ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails