Wednesday 10 October 2007

Christmas Shopping The E-asy Way


While grocery shopping the other day, I noticed massive displays of Christmas choccies and snacks. Enough to give me heart palpitations!

If like me you're dreading Christmas shopping already, then why not shop from the comfort of your armchair. No crowds, no stress, no awful christmas carols.

I've found a lovely site called Fair and Fabulous which is a new online shopping experience for people who want to buy fair and ethical goodies without compromising on style or fabulousness! Their aim is to make purchasing “green” something you will naturally want to do because you love what they sell. They even offer a cheap and cheerful 2nd class mail delivery option, which means you're not ripped off on postage.

A quick browse and I already have some favourites: The Funky Chicken Doorstop [pictured] and Christmas Decorations made from recycled cd's and circuit boards.

For original jewellery and homewares - and a great looking site to boot - visit The Shop Floor Project. I have my eye on a necklace which is going in my letter to Father Christmas. The jewellery is not "cheap as chips" but affordable and has a bespoke feel about it. The furniture and designer gear should have a "buy your lottery ticket now" proviso.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails