Thursday 4 October 2007

Massage International


I got my first booking from Australia today!

A woman in Australia was looking to buy her best friend in Winslow a massage. Her friend has been going through a stressful period and she wanted to treat her to a "pick-me-up". She found my ad and blog and e-mailed me.

She asked if I had a Paypal account - which I do - so she's going to transfer money into my account and then e-mail her friend with her surprise. Her friend will then make the booking at her convenience. Easy peasy!

Paypal is an easy and safe way to pay for nearly any goods or service you can think of. Even Harrods are onboard! It's affiliated to E-Bay and used by millions worldwide. It's easy to sign up for an account and you can even do transactions via mobile phone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails