Saturday 15 September 2007

Complementary Medicine Encylopedia



Ever since the introduction of alternative and complementary medicine into the Western world, there's been heated debate over it's effectiveness and value.

Recently an encylopedia has been published which offers a great deal of scientific research data regarding complementary medicine. It is called 'Complementary and Alternative Health: The Scientific Verdict on What Really Works' and will include 10,000 scientific trials. The book is endorsed by the Complementary Medical Association (CMA), the largest professional membership body for complementary medical practitioners in the world."

Here is a link to it on Amazon

It markets itself as "the last word on complementary medicines and treatments, allowing you to take control of your health by telling you the pros, cons and proven efficacy of all the options".

I don't yet own a copy as I've just found out about the book, so I can't personally vouch for it. However, I plan to put it on my list for Father Christmas.............. yes, it's not that far away. Supermarkets were selling cards and foodstuffs at the end of August. I'll stop right now before I launch into a vitriolic rant.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails